Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Beginnings

I am a local street performer to Philadelphia.  I grew up and learned fire performing from the local community and branched out into doing actual performance work (street busking,  corporate gigs, sideshow, cons).  It's a different experience when you stand on a street corner or underneath a stage light to perform because all of a sudden nothing really matters any more except how good you are,  and how much other people like you.

I am a public performer,  you might see me on a street corner or at a septa top,  or even on a train platform at 30th Street Station.  The art I create is as public as art ever can be so I am setting up this blog to talk about that kind of art and how it relates to myself and others both as an artist and as an entertainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment